Monday, 13 August 2012

Time is Flying....

G'day. Man do times go by quick. And I haven't really found the time to post in my busy schedule (and to be honest I sort of forgot) but thanks to my very good friend ;) hehe I have fired up the ol' blog and changed it up a bit and I will try to update it a bit more often :)

So, time is flying by, and I am getting caught up in so much stuff... The last time I posted was at the beginning of Grade 12.. Well, now I am almost at the end of Grade 12 (only 20 learning days to go) I just got told that today, while I was working out what Uni I would like to go to. I have many feelings about the next few months. Feelings of excitement well up inside of me as I can't wait to finish Grade 12, but also sad feelings, because I won't be able to see my good friends every day..I am nervous for the fact that next year I plan on going to University, a whole new experience.Oh and we have Graduation too... how could I forget. I am definitely looking forward to some good times with my great friends :)

Its been a great year so far...Im going to add a few photos that I took on one of the Geography Trips we had... (Thanks to my friend for letting me lend their awesome camera to me) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment